Mr Dominic Amos
Senior Crops Researcher
- Diploma Agriculture (Royal Agricultural University).
- BSc Chemistry (Durham University)
Role and responsibilities:
Currently involved in the following projects:
- DIVERSIFOOD; Embedding crop diversity and networking for local high quality food systems
- WHEALBI; Wheat and barley Legacy for Breeding Improvement
- OK-Net Arable; Organic Knowledge Network Arable
- OSCAR; Optimise Subsidiary Crop Application in Rotations
Sustainable crop production: Cover/companion cropping, crop rotation diversity, tillage systems and soil health.
Costanzo A, Amos D, Bickler C, Trump A (2021) Agronomic and genetic assessment of organic wheat performance in England: a field-scale cultivar evaluation with a network of farms. Agron. Sustain. Dev. 41, 54 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s13593-021-00706-y
+44 (0)1488 646243
(Ext : 6243)