Chair of the Board of Trustees
No longer works at ORC
Role and responsibilities:
Members of the Council of Management act as both Company Directors and Charity Trustees and meet quarterly to;
• set strategy, review progress and ensure compliance with company, charity and other legislation.
Interests outside of ORC:
- Tim farms with his wife Susan in Carmarthenshire, West Wales. The farm is mainly organic and grassland-based with some woodland.
- Tim is Chairman of CIEL the agri-tech centre for Livestock innovations and also of the Farmers Club in London
- Tim is a former Chairman of the Food Standards Agency, former President of the NFU and of DairyCo (now AHDB Dairy).
- He has held many other roles in the Industry including governor of the Institute of Grassland and Environmental Research and is a member of the Welsh Land tribunal
- Fellow of the Royal Agricultural Society and of the Institute of Grocery Distribution.