ORC Bulletin 110 published
Posted on 25th October 2012
The autumn 2012 issue of the ORC Bulletin is now out, packed with articles including:
- the potential of tree forage to provide nutrition for livestock
- key principles for the development of organic protected cropping regulations
- effect of tillage on earthworm populations
- the latest statistical data on organic land area and farm incomes in the UK
- ORC’s Participatory Research Network making things happen
- Influence of management on cereal populations
- Review of Philip Conford’s latest book on the more recent history of the organic movement.
You can now find the previous Bulletin 109 online, but if you are not already, why not subscribe so that you get the printed Bulletin as soon as it is published.