- PhD in Evolutionary Ecology (University of Bristol)
- MRes in Biodiversity and Conservation (University of Leeds)
- BSc in Biology (University of Nottingham)
Role and responsibilities:
I am interested in developing an improved understanding of how ecological and evolutionary responses can be quantified to promote their successful integration in land management for agricultural productivity, sustainability and conservation.
- Costanzo A, Bickler C (2019) Proposal for a toolbox for identification and description of organic heterogeneous material. Liveseed D2.8
- Karley A, Banfield-Zadin J, Bickler C, Bliss K, Brooker R, Iannetta P, Midmer A, Mitchell C, Newton A, Pakeman R, Pearce B, Tippin L, George D (2019) Knowledge Exchange in ‘Plant Team’ Cropping with On-Farm Participatory Research. In First European Conference on Crop Diversification. September 18-21, 2019 Budapest. Book of abstracts. 56-57.
- Tippin L, Banfield-Zanin J, Midmer A, Bickler C, Manfield A, Karley A, George D, Pearce B (2019) The perceived or realised practical restrictions imposed by Plant Teams. In First European Conference on Crop Diversification. September 18-21, 2019 Budapest. Book of abstracts. 284-286.
- Bliss K, Bickler C, Villa A, Tippin L, Vieweger A, Meldrum J, Padel S, Pearce B, Lea M (2019) Getting out of the commodity trap: Enabling diversity through alternative food networks. In First European Conference on Crop Diversification. September 18-21, 2019 Budapest. Book of abstracts. 310-311.
- Bickler C, A’Hara S, Cottrell J, Rogers L, Bridle J (2013) Characterisation of thirteen polymorphic microsatellite markers for cowslip (Primula veris L.) developed using a 454 sequencing approach. Conservation Genetics Resources, 3, 2 – 4.